This post contains affiliate links.
Apparently I decided to take a little blogging break last week…OOPS!! And while I was away I was warded the Very Inspirational Blogging by not one but two fabulous ladies…Amanda and Dani! True story, they are both my sorority sisters!! LOVE my Tri Sigma sisters!! THANK YOU soooooo much ladies!!!!
1. Thank + link the awesome blogger who nominated you
2. List the rules + display award
3. Share seven facts about yourself
4. Nominate fifteen other awesome bloggers and remember to comment/contact them with your blog link to let them know of their nomination
5. Optional: Feel free to display your awesome bloggy award anywhere on your blog and show your support to the blogger who nominated you by following them.
7 Facts About Me:
1. My favorite color is PINK!!!
2. I just binge watched Game of Thrones from beginning to end these past 2 weeks. That’s 40 hours of watching a tv show on my iPad/laptop. I don’t know whether to be incredibly proud of that or incredibly ashamed.
3. I graduated in 2008 with my Bachelor’s in Cardio-Respiratory Care and decided to go back last fall for another Bachelor’s, this one in E-Commerce. Call me crazy or something but I am LOVING it even though my schedule is CRAZY during the school year.
4. Lately I have been obsessed with finding the perfect mascara. I loved my Too Faced Better Than Sex mascara but I when I ran out I tried to find a cheaper alternative but I have failed at finding one I just love. So today I bought some 3d Fiber Lash Mascara by Younique and can’t wait to try it!!! I will let y’all know how it goes!!!
5. I LOVE to coupon shop!! I am not quite on an Extreme Couponing level but I have found some amazing deals lately. I love saving money on things I need so I can buy more things I want…and I just realize how silly that sounds. But I do love saving money and not paying full price when I know I can get it for cheaper!!
6. I wish I could travel the whole world one day. There are so many places I want to go and I am afraid I won’t get to see them all. I need to quit dreaming about it and start going!!
7. My love language is gift giving. Giving them. receiving them, I LOVE gifts!! To me, there is nothing better than choosing just the perfect thing for someone and watching them open it. Best. Feeling. Ever.
OMG…thinking of those seven things was HARD!! HA!! Now on to my nominations…these are some of my fave daily reads!! And I changed the rules up a bit and didn’t pick 15…oops!!
1. Rebekah from Wearable
2. Jenn from Party of One
3. Alli from An Alli Event
4. Emily from Be Blessed Y’all
5. Lori from A Crazy Walk on the Safe Side
6. Stephanie from Not Entirely Perfect
7. Ashley from Ashley Lately
8. Karen from Ting’s Mom
9. Haley from Deep Fried and Smothered in Butter
10. Savannah from Savannah Smiled
Congrats to you! Love learning more about the person behind the blog!
Congratulations on your award. By the looks of it you deserved it. You more about me posy is very inspirational.
Thanks for sharing,
Madison | Wetherills say i do says
I always love awards like this and getting to know the person behind the blog more! Congrats :)
Congratulations!!! I secretly binge watch tv series too.
I love reading these types of award answers :) Very cool that you are going back to school to get another degree. School is fudging hard! Thank you for sharing :) I always enjoy reading your blog!
OOO I adore Game of Thrones too! I haven’t heard of that mascara but I’m on a mission for it now!
Congratulations on your award! There is no shame in binge watching GOT! It’s an awesome show!! Curious how you like that mascara. I haven’t tried that one…yet!
Rebekah @ Wearable. says
Thank you LOVE! XOXO