This post contains affiliate links.
I can’t think of an actual topic to post about so today you get some randoms…
- I blogged about moisturizers the other day and told you how much I loved my two new Clinique finds and then this past weekend I had a coupon for the Olay Fresh Effects new gel moisturizer and bought it too. And I love it. At least it’s cheaper than Clinique? HA!
- I am addicted to buying scarves. I have bought three in the last week. All of them off Jane. One is a dark pink and gray chevron and the other two have gold polka dots (one is mint and the other navy). That site is dangerous!
- I have been taking baby steps in trying to eat better and haven’t had a single Diet Coke in the past six days. I have been drinking water like crazy though and that means peeing like crazy. TMI…sorry!
- I had some kind of crazy allergic reaction to my new scrubs pants the other day and my thighs and the back of my knees had a huge rash all over them. YUCK!
- I have had some crazy good coupon shopping trips lately! I got $141 worth of groceries for $48 at Kroger last Saturday…I saved $93!! And then yesterday I went to WalGreens and got 2 Pantene shampoos and 3 Dial body washes for $9! It’s stocking up season y’all!!
- I haven’t watched The Bachelor this season at all. That’s really weird for me because usually I am all into it bu ton this year…
- I am so over winter. Like even more than usual. I am tired of numb hands and having tears run down my face every time I walk outside. Mother Nature can you please make it Spring please?
- This time of year always makes me want to go to the tanning bed even though I know how bad it is for you!! Maybe that will bring me out of my winter blues?
That’s all I have for now, hope I didn’t bore you with all of this nonsense!!
Jessi Fuller says
OMG jane.com is my death. I have had to vow to not even look at the daily deals for this coming month. My bank account will soon bitch slap me!
I seem to ramble a lot. lol I have never heard of jane.com I shall go there now and take a peek!!