This post contains affiliate links.
I posted a pic of this yummy soup a couple weeks ago and then never posted the recipe. Blogger FAIL! Sorry about that. So today I am ready to share one of my favorite new soups with you…Cheeseburger Soup!!!
Looks yummy right?? I sure think so! Want the recipe? Here you go…
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp garlic minced
- 1 onion chopped
- 3 celery ribs chopped
- 1 lb hamburger meat
- 2 tbsp flour
- 3 cups chicken broth
- 12 oz milk
- 1/2 tsp paprika
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1 1/2 tbsp worchestershire sauce
- 1 tbsp yellow mustard
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 8 oz velveeta cubed
- Add olive oil, onions, garlic, and celery to a large pot and sauté over medium-high heat for about 10 minutes or until veggies are soft. When veggies are done, set aside.
- In the same pot brown hamburger meat, drain and add back to pot as well as the veggies.
- In a small bowl mix together your broth and flour until smooth and then add to your pot.
- Bring to a boil and add in the milk, paprika, garlic powder, worchestershire sauce, mustard, salt, pepper, and velveeta. Turn down the heat and simmer for about 30 minutes.
Yum! This sounds so good! I usually have to stay away from soups for dinner because they never fill my fiancé up, but I think he would be totally on board with this one! Thanks for sharing!
This looks really yummy and perfect for a cold night in!
This is sooooo good! Kept looking all morning to find a Cheeseburger Soup without potatoes in it (as I didn’t have any). I didn’t have any fresh or minced garlic, so had to use garli powder. And I used 1/2 chicken broth 1/2 beef broth. Even my picky 10 year old ate 2 bowls! Pinned it, and will be making again. Thanks for the recipe!