This post contains affiliate links.
I saw this post yesterday on Jenn’s blog and decided to steal it. Sorry J!! You might me asking yourself what in the world does that title mean? Basically I am going to tell you all of the things I am not above doing. No judgement and all right? HA!
- I am not above loving the cafeteria food at work. It is sooooo freaking good!! And I get to swipe my badge instead of actually use dollar bills right then cause who has
moneytime to pay for lunch with a debit card or cash?
- I am not above getting home from work and heading to the bathtub with a good book. I am also not above falling asleep in said bathtub with book in hands. I have only ruined one book though so the odds are pretty good it won’t happen again anytime soon…I hope.
- I am not above watching the same movie over and over because I am too lazy to change the DVD in the DVD player to another one or find the remote to switch my TV back to Uverse. I have seen Pitch Perfect 3x already this week.
- I am not above belting out whatever song is stuck in my head while on empty elevators. I am also not above trying to hide the embarrassment when I get caught singing Party in the USA on said elevator…
- I am not above ordering just chips, salsa, and queso for dinner and eating all of it. What can I say? I know what I like.
- I am not above sitting in my car in my dark garage watching Best of Vines on Facebook and laughing my ass off.
- I am not above hoping Sophie does something truly heinous so I can put her on Dog Shaming.
Have any no so secret things you are not above doing? I wanna hear about them!!!
Kalie @ With Style & Grace says
I LOVE dog shaming – if I had a dog I would totally be waiting for that moment to submit something! Also, good work on the books, I have ruined a few when reading in the bathtub, or pool.
Jenn @ Party of One says
I’m SO glad that you took this idea form me & really from Stephanie! It was SO fun to put together. YES YES YES to 3, 4 & 5. I love it! Especially #5 because I’m highly considering this for lunch today…. ;)
I LOVE Pitch Perfect! Never wrong to watch it:)