This post contains affiliate links.
It’s late and I’m tired and I can’t think of a good post idea so today you just get some randoms. Sorry in advance. Oops. ;)
- As most of you know I switched to WordPress this past summer and I have been working on reformatting my old posts. This is both time consuming and tedious and a general pain in my ass. I don’t think it’s even working on half of the posts I have worked on. Boo!!! Oh well, I will just stick to fixing my SEO on them. At least there’s that…
- My Sophie Boo finally got a haircut and I think she’s just the most beautiful puppy girl there ever was. HA! Seriously though, this is by far the cutest cut she’s gotten. :)
- I’m going to see Wicked tonight and I CAN’T WAIT!!!!
- I posted this image on Instagram last night and several fellow bloggers said they had been wanting to read the book it came from and so we decided that we wanted to host a date at the end of October for everyone to post their thoughts on it. I am super excited (y’all know I love to read) and I think that if you are single you should totally join us! Here is a link to Amazon to check the book out. Wanna join us? Just read the book and be ready to post about it on October 30!
- I want to cut my hair off. It is bugging te shit out of me. I don’t know what to do with it anymore!!! But at the same time I want to at least keep it until BBC Dallas because Rebekah and I have appointments at Dry Bar and I want a Kate Middleton blowout. The things we do for the sake of fashion…
- I can’t wait for November!! There are soooo many movies coming out that I want to see (Hello Catching Fire!!) and of course BBC Dallas!!!
- I can’t believe I’m almost halfway through my first semester back at school. It has flown by!!! To hear teachers talk about midterms
reallykinda freaks me out.
I hope everyone has a great Thursday!! Anything you are looking forward to??