This post contains affiliate links.
Woohoo!!! Time for another 30 While 30 update!!!
This month was rather productive I think!
Without further ado, here we go…
4. Go to 2 blogging conferences. (1/2) I went to Bloggy Boot Camp in Charlotte NC this past month!! If you want to see my posts about it you can go here, here, and here!
5. Read 50 books. (21/50) This month I read nine books!! I read Gone Girl by Gillian Flynn, The Storyteller by Jodi Picoult, Hana by Lauren Oliver, The Smart One by Jennifer Close, Sparkly Green Earrings by Melanie Shankle and the last four books in the Overlander series by Suzanne Collins.
6. Try 10 new restaurants. (4/10) This month I tried four new restaurants…Chuy’s, BoJangles, Harper’s and Salsarita’s.
7. Try 10 new Pinterest recipes. (2/10) This month I tried 2 new recipes…Spaghetti Squash and Cajun Chicken Pasta!
18. Try 5 new drinks at Starbucks. (5/5)
22. See 25 movies. (7/25) This month I saw 3 movies…The Big Wedding, The Great Gatsby and Mud.
Whew! That’s a lot of goals to talk about! I’m excited that I already finished one, the Starbucks goal, and that I am on my way to finishing the others. It’s funny, I would never have ventured out to try new things if not for this list. It’s funny how things work out…
I have a life list, but I need something with a shorter time frame like this! Love it!! :)
Amy @ Living n Learning says
Need to add some more books to my to-read list!