This post contains affiliate links.
Happy April Fool’s Day!!
Hope no one gets pranked to terribly bad…LOL!
Today I am going to update you on my 30 While 30 list. Here is the original list if you want to go back and check it out. I won’t be going over every goal again, only the ones I accomplished or are in the process of accomplishing!
5. Read 50 Books. (2/50) So far I have only read the first two Harry Potter books! I know that doesn’t sound like a TON and it isn’t but in my defense the Harry potter books (especially the last few) are LONG!!
8. Expand the items in my Etsy Shop. Here is a new wreath I made that will soon be up on the shop!
11. Buy a new laptop. I was super pumped about this one!! I made the switch to Apple and got a Mac Book Pro. LOVE it so far!
18. Try 5 new drinks at Starbucks. (2/5) I got a little adventerous this month and tried TWO new drinks!! First up is the Passionfruit Tea with Lemonade. Second is the Hazelnut Macciato. LOVED the tea/lemonade didn’t really care for the hazelnut mac.
22. See 25 movies. (3/25) There are a ton of movies out right now that I want to see!! Last month I saw Silver Linings Playbook (AMAZING), The Great and Powerful Oz, an Admission. Loved all three!!!
29. Pay off my credit cards. Not sure if it counts as a credit card but I did pay off my bill at the furniture store…I’m totally counting though because it is one less thing I have to pay for each month!
Overall I think I have gotten off to a pretty good start!