This post contains affiliate links.
Morning sweets!! How was everyone’s weekend?? I had to work so you can guess how that went. BOO!
Anyway, today I am linking up with Jenn and Jess for…5 for Five!
As we all know last week was a BUST for me. Here’s to hoping this week was better. I think it was. I mean it’s gotta be better than 0/5 LOL!!
Anyway, here it goes…
1. Work out at least two times. Thanks to the beautiful Bethenny and her wonderful yoga dvd I met this goal. And before you bash yoga saying it’s not really working out you should try it. I was sweating like a crazy person post workout.
2. Do two random acts of kindness. I got one in, that’s good right? I would tell you about it but it happened at work with a patient’s family and I don’t want to go into the situation online. Sorry! You will just have to trust me on this one.
3. Be nicer to people I work with. Because of the situation mentioned above I worked closely with a nurse and many drs and was actually nice to everyone. Even when they did stupid things!
4. Make a meal plan. This didn’t happen on paper but I definitely thought about it and made good choices. I think I need to get it on paper for it to count though.
5. Make a blog schedule. I am thanking the heavens for my Erin Condren planner. I have used it soooo much already this year and it’s only February!!! LOVE IT!
Well this week’s goals were colorful to say the least! But I am happier about them.
Onwards and upwards!
My goals for next week are…
1. Work out at least two times.
2. Do two random acts of kindness.
3. Make a budget for February.
4. Make a meal plan.
5. Finish all wreaths before going out of town Saturday (FOUR).
What are your goals for next week?
#2 is an especially great goal!
Ashley from The Kitchen-Sink Chronicles says
I wanna get my house deep cleaned this week before I start my temp job so that I won’t be overwhelmed each day when I get home… how to one person dirty up a house so quickly?
Rachel Silski says
Love your goals…I think I need to do the be nicer to people I work with!
I need that Skinnygirl work out DVD! that looks awesome, love yours goals.
Yoga is an amazing workout! Definitely gets your heart rate going!
I could NEVER do yoga!
I can only imagine the sassy face you give those nurses behind their backs. ;)
Sippy Cups and Pearls says
okay I’ve heard of 5 for 5 but what is it? setting goals for yourself? I might have to join in on this next time…Making a meal plan is totally on my to do list this week!