This post contains affiliate links.
Oh hey there Thursday! You just snuck right up on me and I had no post prepared for you today…OOPS!
So that means you get a brain dump from me today. Just a random, no holds barred, brain dump. BOOM.
Here it goes…
- Sophie got a hair cut this past weekend. It is too cute for words. The groomer even gave her pigtails!! I died when I saw her!! The hair on the top of her head has the consistency of cotton candy and jus frizzes so I don’t like bows in her hair. I also don’t like the bandannas they use because then she looks like a boy puppy! No bueno! So I usually just say no bow or bandanna please and I was surprised to see her with a bow on each ear!! It looked like she had pigtails!!
- My Etsy shop is seriously BOOMING these days. My kitchen is constantly covered in burlap and I’m pretty sure the UPS people know me by name now. And you know what? I LOVE IT!!! Thank you to everyone who has ordered a wreath from me!!!
- I am ridiculously excited at the thought of attending Bloggy Boot Camp in Charlotte, NC!!! I am going to get to finally meet some of my blog friends in real life!!!!
- I am getting a NEW BLOG DESIGN and NAME and I can’t wait to share that with y’all!!!
- I have some AMAZING reviews coming up and I can’t wait for y’all to see those either!!!
Guess that’s all I have for now….hope everyone is having a FABULOUS Thursday!!!
Sophie looks lovely!
I’m curious about what new name you chose for the blog.
Allie @ Tales of a TwentySomething says
You hit the nail on the head with Brin’s picture… for real :) CAN’T wait to meet you :) FINALLLLLY!
Ashley from The Kitchen-Sink Chronicles says
I wish my pups has hair long enough for bows… I’d make them wear them all the time! LOL.
I so wish that I could make it out to NC to meet you all! But sadly, WI is a long ways from NC. :(
Miss Sophie looks so cute!
I’m excited for BBC!
Cori H. says
I didn’t know there was going to be BBC in Charlotte! That would be so fun!
Kim @ The K.O. Story says
How are you getting to BBC? I wanna go too!!