This post contains affiliate links.
Good morning lovlies!! Hope everyone had a fabulous weekend!! I had to work so that was no bueno but I’m off today!!! WOOHOO!! Today I am back with on of my FAVORITE linkups with two very fabulous ladies, Jenn of Party of One and Jessica of Fantastically Average, for….5 for Five!
Last week was resolutions so I am starting fresh this week with new goals. Here it goes…
1. Work out at least two times this week. One of my resolutions was to work out regularly so now is the time to start. Wish me luck.
2. Drink as much H2O as possible. I have actually been pretty good about this lately but I just need to set this goal as a reminder!
3. Finish the two wreaths I am working on this week.
4. Bring my lunch to work every day I work this week. I have been really bad about eating in the cafeteria every day I work and I need to get better about packing my own lunch. This will also help me to watch what I eat (and spend) and help with my clean eating resolution.
5. Make out a blog schedule. Sometimes I feel so unorganized when I blog. I think if I start writing things down in my sweet Erin Condren planner I will feel more organized!!