This post contains affiliate links.
I mean I’m not really happy it’s Monday because I have to back to work, but you know what I mean!!
I had a GREAT weekend!! I finished and mailed 2 wreaths, made another for a co-worker and I had my very first BLATE with Rebekah from All that Glitters!!! It was soooo much fun!!! But ya’ll will hear a more about that tomorrow!!
First I will share with you how good bad I did last week. Not sure what happened here but I am going to seriously re-think my goals for this next week. LOL!
1. Work out at least two days this week. I’m kind of bummed this didn’t happen.
2. Give myself a manicure. Again, I am bummed this didn’t happen either. My nails have white trash written all over them!
3. Book hotel/finalize plans for birthday trip. I’ve been busy?
4. Make a meal plan and stick to it. This is a really good idea, in theory.
5. Only hit snooze once every morning. I really wish I lived in an alarm clock-less world.
Zero for five. This is a new personal low. HA! I really need to get it together this next week. It’s not even like I was super busy with work this past week but I did have a lot of wreaths to work on and so that took priority.
My goals for next week…
1. Work out at least two times. I bough this dvd last week so I’m hoping I can do it at least twice. It has three different workout options: a 45 minute, a 30 minute, and a 15 minute.
2. Do two random acts of kindness.
3. Be nicer to people I work with. I find myself getting snappy with the nurses and other people I work with and I really need to try to act friendly. I am always friendly to my patients but those nurses can be so darn needy sometimes. (Sorry to all my nurse bloggers out there, that’s just how the nurses at my hospital are lately)
4. Make meal plan. This is something I have been wanting to do for a while but haven’t really tried. I started to last week and then my week got super busy with my Etsy shop.
5. Make a blog schedule. I am pretty good about keeping a “schedule” in my head and wrote it down in my Erin Condren planner for a couple weeks and then quit. I do soooo much better when I write it down though.
Well, I hope everyone had a much better week than I did!!!
Good luck next week!!!