This post contains affiliate links.
Happy Sunday!!! I hope everyone is having a fantastic weekend!! Mine has been busy, that’s for sure!! Today I wanted to go ahead and do another question from the 30 Questions series…these really are fun! Here is goes…
Question 5: What are the 5 things that make you the most happy right now?
1. Blogging. I have thoroughly enjoyed blogging these past couple of months and I truly believe in getting out of what you put into something. I have made the very best friends blogging and I can only hope to make more!!
2. iPhone. Laugh if you will but I like to stay connected with everyone and this device makes it possible. I can talk on the phone, check my Twitter and Facebook, surf the web, text message like a boss, and even order food. Among other things….the possibilities are endless on what I can accomplish from this little phone.
3. Paycen. I love all of my nieces and nephews to DEATH but she is so new and I have gotten to spend so much time with her recently that she definitely make me happy to be Aunt Ricci.
4. Christmas Shopping. Granted, I hate the lines, the crowds, the post office, and the hassle; but picking out presents for all my sweet babies is FUN! I can’t wait to see their faces when they open their gifts. I can only hope they like them as much as I have enjoyed picking them out.
5. Working. Yes I said it. I like working. I have been called off my second job three times this past week and honestly don’t know what to do with my days when I don’t have to work. Sad, I know.