This post contains affiliate links.
Sorry for about what is about to go down in this post. I just have a couple of rants I need to get out…
1. Getting my car’s oil changed. This is a necessary evil and I wish there was a drop off service I could use and just go pick my car up after work and it be over. I got my oil changed and my tires rotated/balanced on Friday and waited for THREE mother f-ing hours until it was done. Does it really take that long to change it? I don’t think so. I was the first one there that morning so it’s not like anyone was in front of me. Boo on you oil changers and tire rotaters
2. New neighbors. First of all the speed limit in our subdivision is not 5mph. You can go faster than that my friend. We live at the very back and there is no need for it to take me 15 minutes to drive through the subdivision. When you see me coming, please just pull to the side like you did Friday, le tme pass you and all is good in Ricci-land.
3. New neighbor’s dogs. SHUT. UP. I realize that your mommy left you outside all day and that isn’t your fault but for the love of God please SHUT UP. There is no reason for you to bark ALL. DAY. LONG. You are driving my sweet Sophie INSANE. My sweet little non-barking puppy has turned into a barking machine.
4. The lady with the thick foreign accent who is ALWAYS in Starbucks and ALWAYS wants help with her phone. No one can understand what you say. Please refrain from asking me to talk to the customer service people you are always on the phone with because they can’t understand you either. Also, I know absolutley NOTHING about your phone, it’s a Samsung. I have an iPhone. They are NOT THE SAME. You have a totally different operating system than me. Sorry I don’t know why your camera looks funny. (Samsung users, I’m not knocking your phones, I just don’t know anything about them and will freely admit it.)
5. Swap partners who don’t post about what I get you. Why do you even participate?? I spent good time and money selecting the perfect gift for you and you can’t even bother to post about it? This has happened to me three times out of six of the swaps I have participated in. I’m just about over it.
6. Sponsors that go on and on about wanting people to sponsor them and when you do you never hear a word from them again. I have seen a LOT of my friends posting about this on twitter recently and this really bothers me. People pay good money to be on your sidebar so you could at least give them what you promised them. You say you will give them multiple shout outs on Twitter? Do it. It only takes 2 seconds to mention somebody. If the only time you hear from a sponsor is when they want you to donate something for a giveaway GET OUT. This has happened to me a couple times and it makes me MAD. I only sponsor people whose blogs I genuinely like and believe in and it is soooooo disappointing when it turns out bad. I hate hearing about this happening to anyone and if you have sponsored me and felt this way please let me know!!!!!
I think that is all for now. If I have offended you I’m sorry. If you think that you may be one of the people I am talking about in this post then you probably are.