This post contains affiliate links.
Good morning all!!! Happy Monday!!!! I can say that because I have been off work since Thursday and don’t have to go to work until 2:30 this afternoon. Life is sweet.
Anyway….today I am linking up again with Jenn and Jessica for…5 for Five!
How did I do last week? Hmmmm….
1. Finish/mail two wreaths and make surprise wreath for someone. Done and done.
2. NO fast food this week. For realz this time. (4/5) I am calling this a win because the only day I ate out was after the oil change that lasted into eternity and I was pretty much over that day after that.
3. Clean out “junk” room. Fail. I was so busy with work and my wreaths I completely forgot about this one. I did the two wreaths I was paid for, one for my sister for Christmas, and one for my Step-Mom’s birthday. Four wreaths in one week. Forget anything else. LOL
4. Strip paint off desk. This may get done this coming weekend but I’m still counting it. Like I mentioned a second ago. I made four wreaths this week and went south for the weekend. I got nothing accomplished around my house.
5. Give a stranger a compliment each day. (5/5) When I am at work, this is an easy one. I always compliment my patients on their hair, pjs, something.
Three out of five isn’t bad. I really want to work on that junk room though. Next week’s goals are…
1. Clean out junk room.
2. Finish Christmas shopping for my out of town niece and nephew and get presents in the mail.
3. Steam hardwoods this week. My poor house is in serious need of a deep clean. I feel like I am never home long enough to do it all at once. Maybe I need to break it down and do certain things certain days.
4. Do one blog post about a room in my house.
Crossing my fingers I can indeed be 5 for Five this week!!!
Wow, those wreaths are pretty.
I’m in love with the second wreath! And three out of five is better than the two out of five I accomplished a few weeks ago lol… :)
Mia @ The Chronicles of Chaos says
Love, love, LOVE your wreaths! :) So creative.
Best wishes on your list for the week! I hope to be able to get my stuff accomplished, too… knock on wood. :)
LOVE your wreaths!! Thanks for linking up!
Oh girl you are SO talented; those wreaths are beautiful!!! I hope you accomplish all your goals this week :) one of mine is to definitely get on my Christmas shopping :)
Have a great Tuesday!