This post contains affiliate links.
Happy Monday Ya’ll!!!
First, lets take a look at how I did last week…
1. Clean out junk room. Done!
2. Finish Christmas shopping for the out of town niece and nephew. Done.
3. Steam hardwoods this week. Done.
4. Do one blog post about a room in my house. Done. Check out my Kitchen/Dining room Tour here.
WOOHOO!! I was 4/4 this week!!! Not sure what happened last week and why I didn’t get a fifth goal together? Oh well….and before you think I am an over achiever or anything, I was called off work three days last week (low census at the hospital) so I had a LOT of free time on my hands. So needless to say my house is spotless and I even caught up on all my dvr shows.
Now on to next week’s goals…
1. Do not spend any unnecessary monies. It’s almost time for No Spend January so I need to get in the mind set of not spending my monies excessively. This is way easier said than done though.
2. Take Sophie on a for real walk. Not just letting her out in the backyard and letting run around. A for real, leash included, walk.
3. Do another room tour blog post. I love the one I did last week and it has really made me want to finish decorating my house so I can take cute pics! LOL!
4. Try two new recipes this week. I have been in a cooking rut lately and I think it’s time to try some Pinterest recipes!!!
5. Do a protein shake for breakfast on the mornings I work. I really feel better when I have a real breakfast and this is great for on the go!