This post contains affiliate links.
Merry Christmas Eve!!! I can say that right? LOL! I don’t know about you but Christmas Eve is where it’s at in my Family…Sophie and I are down south for the next two days and tonight is Christmas at my Dad’s and tomorrow is Christmas at my Grandma’s. Fun stuff…
We don’t so gifts anymore…only gifts for the babies. It’s such a relief not having to buy a TON of unnecessary gifts for people. Honestly, I am an adult and I buy what I want anyway and that’s how everyone was starting to feel (plus we are all on budgets now) so it’s just easier not buying a ton of gifts for everyone and their mamma.
Anyway, back to the reason for today’s post….
1. Do not spend any unnecessary monies. I am super proud of myself this week! The only thing I spent money on that wasn’t planned was lunch with my friend Elizabeth Friday but a girl has to eat right?
2. Take Sophie for a real walk. I am sad to say that this didn’t happen. It was soooo cold and windy though!! BOO!!! Come back fall!!!
3. Do another room tour blog post. Check! Check out my Living Room.
4. Try 2 new recipes this week (1/2). I tried one so this is a sort of win right? I made Cheater’s Cajun Chicken Mac & Cheese and it was sooooo yummy!!
5. Do a protein shake for breakfast on the mornings I work (1/2). I only worked three days this week and one of those days I didn’t have to be at work until 2:30pm. The two days I did work I only made a shake one morning….OOPS!! I was running late Monday morning. My bad….
I didn’t do terrible but it wasn’t my best effort either. Here are my goals for this coming week:
1. Drink a protein shake on mornings I have to work. I’m trying this one again.
2. Do not spend any unnecessary monies.
3. Do not eat any fast food.
4. Drink at least two LARGE glasses/mugs of water each day.
5. Go through clothes and make a donation to Goodwill.