This post contains affiliate links.
Happy Monday!! I hope everyone had an awesome weekend…I sure did! Today I am linking up with Jenn and Jessica for 5 For Five. I didn’t get to link up last week because I was out of town for the birth of my niece and all!! Missing that sweet baby girl….can’t wait to get back home so I can hold her again!
Anyway…here it goes!
1. Limit myself to one Diet Coke per day. Normally I drink TONS of water but sometimes I get on these kicks where all I drink is Diet Coke and I feel so gross. I am on one of those kicks now. I really need to quit. I feel sooooo much better when I don’t drink them so this is my number one goal this week!
2. No fast food this week. I have been so busy lately that I have found myself grabbing Wendy’s or Chick-fil-A on my way home from work. It’s quick and easy and I don’t have to out any thought into it. BOO! I need to get better about meal planning and cooking more at home. Once again, I am usually really good about this but I have been in a funk lately. Bad Ricci. I am planning on eating out Friday afternoon but that won’t be fast food so that doesn’t count right? Hmmmm…
3. Do not hit the alarm more than twice each morning. Last time I tried this one I said no more than once a morning. Well that is just setting myself up for failure. So this week, no more than twice!
4. Finish the wreath I’m working on AND get it in the mail. I’m almost finished with the base so that won’t be the problem. Getting back to Hobby Lobby to buy the ribbon, UPS to get the box, and Target to get the bubble wrap, wrapping it up and taking back to UPS is where the problem lies…LOL! But I will do it!
5. Give myself a pedicure. This sounds silly but in the fall/winter my poor ties get neglected. Lets be real here, if they aren’t going to be seen are they really a priority? Just kidding…I really need to repaint them though they are looking very white trash.
So there we go, my 5 for Five this week!!
Do you set goals for yourself??