This post contains affiliate links.
Today I am linking up with Jenn and Jessica for…5 for Five!!
Let’s start by seeing how I did last week…
1. Limit myself to one Diet Coke per day. (4/5) I actually did pretty good on that this week! I didn’t even drink any DC for two days but Friday I had 2. Bummer.
2. No fast food this week. (5/5) I am sooooo proud of myself for this one!! I had fallen into a rut and I am slowly digging myself out of this week. I was sooooo tempted to go by Chick-fil-a but then I remembered my goal and didn’t want to break it!! Bonus: saved $$ and didn’t get the gross feeling I get after eating out.
3. Do not hit the alarm more than twice each morning. (2/3) I put 2/3 because I only had to use my alarm three times this past week. Thursday I didn’t have to be anywhere until 2:30pm and Friday I was off work. I’m still thinking 2/3 isn’t too bad though!
4. Finish the wreath I’m working on AND get it in the mail. I completed this one on Friday!!! I made an Aggies Wreath for one of Allie’s friends this week and actually finished and mailed it all in one week!!
5. Give myself a pedicure. Done! No more white trash toes for this girl!! I painted them Essie’s Recessionista and I took a picture but it didn’t turn out how I wanted so you will just have to trust me on this…LOL!!
So….three out of five isn’t bad!!! Now I have to make my goals for next week. I have to work four 12 hour days next week and I’m going out of town Friday (after watching Twilight of course) so I’m going to take it easy on myself…..here it goes!
1. Do not hit snooze on the alarm more than two times each morning! This is my third time with this goal. This week I’m going to make it happen.
2. Mail my niece and nephew’s birthday presents! I still can’t believe I’m going to have a 13 year old niece…eek!!! I am notorious for mailing my packages late so I want to get them in the mail early this year!!
3. Mail out 3 cards this week “just because”. I have done this before and it was fun!! I love getting “just because” cards and I’m sure other people do too!
4. Call my grandmother. I have been slacking on this and I feel bad when I don’t call. :(
5. No fast food this week. I loved this one from last week but it was still a challenge. I want to eat good again this week!!!
Well that’s it for this week’s 5 for Five, remember to check back next Monday to see how I did!!
The Unlikely Runner says
Great goals! I could definitely take on the no snooze button one! And not eating fast food definitely makes you feel so much better! Keep at that one!