This post contains affiliate links.
Happy Monday!!!! I can honestly say happy Monday because I’m not at work today! :) I’m still in south Arkansas enjoying a little vacation and loving on my sweet new niece!!! My sister and BIL had to make an emergency trip out of town today so it’s just me and P. And Sophie of course. We have survived the first round of diaper change, outfit change, bottle, play, nap. That’s hard work y’all!!
First lets see how I did last week:
1. Do not hit the snooze button more than twice each morning. (0/4) Utter failure. I only used my alarm four mornings so that’s why the count is out of four and not five.
2. Mail my niece and nephew birthday present. I accomplished this on Friday and I am sooooo proud of myself! My oldest niece and nephew live in North Carolina and they both have birthdays this week and I am always late getting their presents out. But not this year!!!
3. Mail out 3 cards “just because”. Done!! Some of you should be getting cards soon!!
4. Call my grandmother. Last week was soooo busy I just let this one slip away from me.
5. No fast food this week. (3/5) Last week was nuts so eating fast food twice was really not bad for me.
What’s on the goal list for this week you ask?? Let’s see…
1. Get my Swap Packages in the mail this week!! I have 2 swap packages to mail and one I was supposed to get out last week but I forgot. OOPS!! Better late than never right?
2. Catch up on bloggy email. I have fallen way behind since being on vacation. SORRY!
3. Don’t buy anything unnecessary. I have done this before and I love how accountable I felt so I want to do this again!! I can’t wait until the holidays are over and I can do an official No Spend January.
4. Give my nasty Sophie baby a bath. After being in the country for a week she will need a serious bath when we get home! HA!
5. Get my living room chairs put together. I got one put together and now I just need to do the other.
And there they are! Again, nothing too hard because I will be out of town until Wednesday and I have to work Thursday so hopefully I can get this stuff done!!