This post contains affiliate links.
Happy Monday all!!! I am excited about today because that just means we are that much closer to Thursday and my first Cirque experience!!! More on that later though…today I am linking up with Jenn and Jessica for…5 for Five!!
Let’s see how I did last week. I’m nervous…LOL!!
1. Get Swap Packages in the mail this week! I’m pumped that I got them both out Wednesday!! Now I can’t wait to see if my people like them?!
2. Catch up on bloggy email. Done!
3. Don’t buy anything unnecessary. Pretty sure this was a FAIL when I bought those three necklaces for myself Wednesday. OOPS!
4. Give my nasty Sophie baby a bath. Poor stinky puppy is still a stinky puppy.
5. Get living room chairs put together. I’m soooo excited to finally be able to share this with ya’ll!! And I’m super excited to share that I used the gift card I won on Jenn’s blog to help pay for them!! WOOHOO!! Thanks again Jenn!! (They look kind of naked right now but don’t worry, I’m looking for curtains and maybe a cute pillow or two.)
Three out of five isn’t bad. I could do better though. Moving on to next week…
1. DO NOT HIT THE FREAKING SNOOZE BUTTON MORE THAN TWICE EACH MORNING. Third times a charm right?! And the all caps should be telling me loud and clear that I have a problem and I need to work on it.
2. No fast food this week. I think I can, I think I can…
3. No unnecessary spending this week.
4. Work on my Etsy shop. I keep saying I am going to do this and it never happens. This week it will.
5. Drink more water when I’m at work. I’ve gotten good about not drinking more than one coke a day but now I’m just not drinking at all. Bad Ricci.
Hope everyone has a fabulous week!!!
3 out of 5 SO is not bad at all! I’m always excited to check ‘mail stuff out’ off my list. I think being a blogger comes with the requirement of being at the post office at least once a week (or every other week!). I was so bad about unnecessary spending last week, too. Oh well- here’s to this week!
I feel like we have some similar goals this week! I’m struggling through day one of NO COKE- but I’ve downed about 30 oz of sparking water to make up for it! Hopefully I can keep it up this week!
Let’s keep each other accountable this week! We can do it!!
Mrs. Sergeant says
I can’t wait to see the work you do on your esty shop! I’m an esty fanatic! My poor pups are due for a date with some soap and water soon too. I guess I should be proud to have at least brushed their teeth. LOL
3 out of 5 is pretty dang good! I also had to go to the post office yesterday – that should count as two things this time of year! Those chairs looks awesome – I’m excited to see what you do to fancy them up. Thanks for linking up with us!