This post contains affiliate links.
Happy Monday all!!! I am excited about today because that just means we are that much closer to Thursday and my first Cirque experience!!! More on that later though…today I am linking up with Jenn and Jessica for…5 for Five!!
Let’s see how I did last week. I’m nervous…LOL!!
1. Get Swap Packages in the mail this week! I’m pumped that I got them both out Wednesday!! Now I can’t wait to see if my people like them?!
2. Catch up on bloggy email. Done!
3. Don’t buy anything unnecessary. Pretty sure this was a FAIL when I bought those three necklaces for myself Wednesday. OOPS!
4. Give my nasty Sophie baby a bath. Poor stinky puppy is still a stinky puppy.
5. Get living room chairs put together. I’m soooo excited to finally be able to share this with ya’ll!! And I’m super excited to share that I used the gift card I won on Jenn’s blog to help pay for them!! WOOHOO!! Thanks again Jenn!! (They look kind of naked right now but don’t worry, I’m looking for curtains and maybe a cute pillow or two.)
Three out of five isn’t bad. I could do better though. Moving on to next week…
1. DO NOT HIT THE FREAKING SNOOZE BUTTON MORE THAN TWICE EACH MORNING. Third times a charm right?! And the all caps should be telling me loud and clear that I have a problem and I need to work on it.
2. No fast food this week. I think I can, I think I can…
3. No unnecessary spending this week.
4. Work on my Etsy shop. I keep saying I am going to do this and it never happens. This week it will.
5. Drink more water when I’m at work. I’ve gotten good about not drinking more than one coke a day but now I’m just not drinking at all. Bad Ricci.
Hope everyone has a fabulous week!!!