This post contains affiliate links.
I honestly don’t think I have ever eaten Tai food but I saw this recipe Spicy Tai Noodles on Pinterest and knew I had to try it. It’s pretty easy to make and pretty spicy! I love it!
1 box Angel Hair Pasta
1/2 cup Sesame Oil
1/4 cup Vegetable Oil
2 tablespoons Crushed Red Pepper
6 tablespoons Honey
6 tablespoons Soy Sauce
1. Boil entire box of Angel Hair Pasta, drain, and set aside.
2. Put both oils and Crushed Red Pepper in a small saucepan over medium heat and heat for about 5 minutes. Don’t let the oil burn! And you can use as much or less Crushed Red Pepper as you like.
3. When oil is hot, strain Crushed Red Pepper out (I went ghetto and used paper towels and a ponytail holder, you can use a cheesecloth to be proper) and pour over pasta.
4. Pour Honey and Soy Sauce over pasta too and mix well until pasta is coated.
5. Refrigerate until cold and enjoy!!
It really is that simple!! The hardest part for me was finding the sesame oil and when I did I almost din’t get it because it’s kind of expensive and this recipe calls for a half a cup of it!! Goodness!! But I’m glad I bought it and made this pasta because I’m kind of obsessed with it.
One of the best parts of this recipe is that it makes a lot so you will have plenty of leftovers. And I even throw some chicken it it and made a true meal out of it. It is delicious!!