This post contains affiliate links.
Imagine my surprise when I woke up Monday morning to an email about a comment on my blog from Erica telling me she had given me the Liebster Award!!! I never win or am nominated for anything!!!! I was (and still am) sooooo excited!!!!!
THANK YOU ERICA!!!!
Facts of the Liebster Award:
The Liebster Award’s origins are pretty much a mystery. Bloggers nominate other bloggers that have 200 or less followers. It’s basically a “Hey, that’s a sweet little blog you’ve got there. Here’s an award!” You can’t just accept the award. You have to play by the (ever changing) rules and pay it forward. Then you can put the award on your blog for all to see.
1. List 11 facts about yourself. (I hope that you enjoy them! I tried to write things that hopefully my readers may not know, but then things that new people stopping in may find interesting as well.)
2. Answer the 11 questions given to you. (My 11 questions for each of the 11 nominated blogs are near the bottom of this post!)
3. Create 11 new questions for the bloggers you nominate for the award.
4. Choose 11 bloggers with 200 or less followers to nominate. (At the very bottom of this post you will find the links!)
5. Go to each bloggers page and let them know about the award.
6. Thank the person who nominated you and link back to their blog. (see the intro of this post!)
Eleven Facts About Me:
1. My name is Ricci but is pronounced like Ricky.
2. My DVDs are alphabetically organized. My books are organized first by author and then chronologically. OCD much? Yep…
3. I originally started this blog to document my breast reduction surgery and it was private for a little over a year. I think I have come a long way since then… :)
4. I am a dog mom to the sweetest diva-puppy I know, Sophie.
5. I am a sucker for a guy with dark hair and blue eyes.
6. I am afraid of being alone forever.
7. I am incredibly sarcastic.
8. My absolute favorite perfume is Juicy’s Viva la Juicy.
9. I have a recurring dream of being able to breathe while swimming under water.
10. I love forhead kisses.
11. I am a straight up book nerd. I LOVE to read!
Questions I was asked by Erica:
1.What is your middle name? Alexis
2. Is there an animal you want that could never have? A monkey
3. What is your favorite TV show? Grey’s Anatomy
4. If you could move anywhere in the world where would it be? NYC
5. What do you want to be for Halloween? Fat Amy from Pitch Perfect.
6. What is your favorite kind of music to listen to? Rap
7. What is your lucky number is you have one? Don’t really have one.
8. How many kids do you have/want? I want 2. One day…
9. What is your favorite color? Pink
10. What year did you graduate high school? 2001
11. What are your plans for tomorrow? Work. Boo!
The Eleven Blogs I nominate are:
1. Shelagh: Brunette City Blog
2. Hope: Confessions of a Southern Belle
3. Coley: Planned Spontaneity
4. Allie: Young Love
5. Kenzie: Life According to Kenz
6. Kristin: live laugh love
7. Katie: a fabulous disaster
8. Tenille: live.laugh.love
9. Kristen: a day in the life of me
10. Cody: Solemn Sound
11. Meredith: A Penny for a Thought
My Eleven Questions for the Nominees:
1. Favorite color?
2. As a child, what did you want to be when you grew up?
3. Coke or Pepsi?
4. Favorite vacation destination?
5. Oldest, Middle, Youngest, or Only child?
6. If you won the lottery today what is the first thing you would buy?
7. How long have you been blogging?
8. Favorite season?
9. Do you sleep with your bedroom door open or closed?
10. What were you doing three hours ago?
11. Do you believe in love at first sight?
Hope everyone is having a FABULOUS Tuesday!!
Ashley Everyday says
I have been wondering exactly how to pronounce your name! And I also wear viva la juicy. Love it:)
Sarah Johns says
This is where I get a blogger fail! I nominated you as well about a week ago and linked to you but forgot to tell you! Ah but anyways congrats! Love your answers!
My husband’s all about books organized by author, too! When we first got married, I organized them all by color, because I thought it would be pretty…he was not having it.
Congrats on your Liebster Award!
Stef @ Miss Jo and Co.
I love Viva La Juicy – smells so good! You deserve the award!!
Thank you so much for the nomination!! I will try to get a post written this weekend :)