This post contains affiliate links.
If you know me at all you will know I LOVE me some Harry Potter!! I found the books when I was in college and it was torture to wait a year or more for a book to come out!! I think this was the first series I ever read where I had to wait for books to come out….not cool! LOL!!
Anyway…today Ashley at Simply, Ashley decided to host a Harry Potter linkup and of course I had to do it!!! So, here it goes….
1. Your favorite of the seven books?
Is it cheesy to say the first? It’s the book that introduces the whole series and the world of Witches, Wizards, Muggles, and everything magical!!
2. Your favorite of the films?
I loved the last film the best. It’s pretty dark but it finished the series right. It tied up all of the loose ends and I cried like a baby! HA!
3. Which, if any, of the films made you angry for not stating true to the book?
I can’t remember which book it is but I hate that they left out the whole Ron and Hermoine were Prefects. BOO!
4. Your least favorite female character and why?
I really didn’t like Petunia Dursley. She was Harry’s aunt and treated him like crap!!
5. Your favorite male character and why?
Other than the obvious, Harry and Ron, I loved me some Neville Longbottom. He literally saved the day and was always a good friend.
6. Which house would you LIKE to be in? Now be realistic, which would the Sorting Hat put you in?
Again, duh, Gryffindor!! I would probably be put in Hufflepuff though. I LOVE to read and loved school.
7. Which subject at Hogwarts would be your favorite?
I think Potions!! How fun would that be??