This post contains affiliate links.
Happy Monday ya’ll!! Is it ever really a happy Monday though? Hmmm…I will think about that and get back to you. Anyway…It’s time for my new Monday link up with Jenn and Jessica, 5 for Five!!
First though, let’s take a look back at last week’s goals and see if I accomplished them. Drumroll please……
1. Give a stranger a compliment each day. I’m so glad I did this! I love making people feel good about themselves and to see the smiles when you give someone a random compliment is priceless.
2. Put together the bookshelf in my front bedroom. Nope…still didn’t do this! OOPS!
3. Take a multi-vitamin everyday. Did this!! YAY for me!!! Putting it on my nightstand beside my Allegra helped me to remember to take it every night for sure!
4. Take Sophie for a real walk. I’m a bad dog mom. The one afternoon I got off early and was planing on doing this I took a nap instead. OOPS!
5. Call my Grandmother. I was all over this one. I called her Monday night on my way home from work. I felt sooooo bad about missing our Sunday night call.
On to this week’s goals!! Let’s hope to see more green next week!!
1. Put that dang bookshelf together!!! I mean it for realz this time. It is getting done!!! I’m ready to work on that room!!
2. Only hit snooze on my alarm clock one time each morning. I am terrible about hitting it multiple times and am almost late running out the door!
3. Steam clean my floor. This needs to be done in the worst way but I am too lazy to do it. I have a Shark Steam Mop and I love it but after I sweep it I usually just call it done. Bad Ricci.
4. Send at least one piece of mail for fun. I love getting letters in the mail, doesn’t everyone? Send me your address and I will put you on my list!
5. Don’t buy anything unnecessary this week. This is going to be the toughie. I am bad about impulse buying. Lets see if this actually happens.
Well that’s it for this week’s 5 for Five, I hope everyone is having a FABULOUS Monday!!!