This post contains affiliate links.
Happy Monday ya’ll!! Is it ever really a happy Monday though? Hmmm…I will think about that and get back to you. Anyway…It’s time for my new Monday link up with Jenn and Jessica, 5 for Five!!
First though, let’s take a look back at last week’s goals and see if I accomplished them. Drumroll please……
1. Give a stranger a compliment each day. I’m so glad I did this! I love making people feel good about themselves and to see the smiles when you give someone a random compliment is priceless.
2. Put together the bookshelf in my front bedroom. Nope…still didn’t do this! OOPS!
3. Take a multi-vitamin everyday. Did this!! YAY for me!!! Putting it on my nightstand beside my Allegra helped me to remember to take it every night for sure!
4. Take Sophie for a real walk. I’m a bad dog mom. The one afternoon I got off early and was planing on doing this I took a nap instead. OOPS!
5. Call my Grandmother. I was all over this one. I called her Monday night on my way home from work. I felt sooooo bad about missing our Sunday night call.
On to this week’s goals!! Let’s hope to see more green next week!!
1. Put that dang bookshelf together!!! I mean it for realz this time. It is getting done!!! I’m ready to work on that room!!
2. Only hit snooze on my alarm clock one time each morning. I am terrible about hitting it multiple times and am almost late running out the door!
3. Steam clean my floor. This needs to be done in the worst way but I am too lazy to do it. I have a Shark Steam Mop and I love it but after I sweep it I usually just call it done. Bad Ricci.
4. Send at least one piece of mail for fun. I love getting letters in the mail, doesn’t everyone? Send me your address and I will put you on my list!
5. Don’t buy anything unnecessary this week. This is going to be the toughie. I am bad about impulse buying. Lets see if this actually happens.
Well that’s it for this week’s 5 for Five, I hope everyone is having a FABULOUS Monday!!!
Cody Doll says
Oh. I love getting snail mail too. It’s so much fun. About that bookshelf…jk. I am sure you will get to it one day. Looks like you completed most of them so that is good.
Thanks for sharing,
Mascara and Mud says
Ooh I like this idea! Also love receiving a letter etc. in the post!
YAY on doing the multivitamin!!! That’s what I NEED to do- put it next to my medicines I take at night anyway! I’m glad you got to talk to grandma- that’s always so special.
LOVING your goals for this week! You’ve got some great ones that I could totally stand to do too (cough, cough only hitting snooze once- I think it was maybe 4 times for me this morning….!) You’ll be able to do some unnecessary shopping once you get your mail from moi ;)
Have a great week, friend!
I am sometimes also a bad dog mom – I often choose a nap over a walk :) Great job on your list! I love your list this week – especially numbers 4&5!
Lol good luck on he not buying anything “unnecessary” one. I would be amazed if I could do that.
Ooh, good list! And way to go with the multivitamin – that one took me three weeks to finally get down. Thanks for linking up!!
Love these posts. I am with you, I hit my snooze button soooo many times. I would love to be able to hit it once then get up! I also can relate to impulse buying. I hope you accomplish all your goals this week!!! :)