This post contains affiliate links.
Basically we will just be sharing our goals for the week and next Monday share whether or not we accomplished those goals and set new ones! Fun right?! Lets get started…
1. Give a stranger a compliment each day. I work in a hospital and it is so nice when my patients or their families or a random stranger gives me a compliment. So I want to do that for someone and make them feel good about the self! I love random compliments!
2. Put together the bookshelf in my front bedroom. It has been there since May y’all. That is terrible!! I keep saying I will put it together but I never do. Now that I have told y’all I have to do it to be accountable!
3. Take a multivitamin everyday. I’m stealing this from Jenn and Jessica but I really feel better when I do.
4. Take Sophie for a real walk. I am so bad about just letting her loose in my backyard and run but lets face it…I need the exercise and she needs to leet some energy out after being in her crate all day.
5. Call my Grandmother. I recently started calling her on Sunday nights but I forgot last night!! Oops!! So I really need to call her…
Alright… Now lets see if I can do this stuff!!!! I’m accountable to y’all now!!!