This post contains affiliate links.
1. What do you miss most about being a kid?
I miss having no responsibility!
2. Did you have a nickname growing up? What was it?
Not that I can remember…when I was really little my Dad called me his “peanut popper” LOL…but that’s it for nicknames I think!
3. What was your favorite thing to do at recess?
I LOVED to play kickball!!!
4. What did you want to be when you grew up?
Honestly I wanted to be a singer or a dance teacher.
5. What was your favorite toy?
My Little Pony!! Every Friday I would go to my grandparents house and stay the night and we would go to WalMart and I would get a new My Little Pony!
6. What is the funniest thing you did as a kid that your parents still remind you about?
Hmmmm…I guess there was the time that my Mom was driving somewhere and went to pull out of a parking lot onto the road and another car cut her off and before she could say it I yelled “ASSHOLE” from the back seat. I was 3 or 4…oops!
Hope everyone has had a GREAT weekend!!!