This post contains affiliate links.
I don’t have one thing in particular to blog about so I thought I would do a brain dump of sorts…
- I’m working in the NICU today. I hope these babies decide to behave themselves :) It’s super weird that after working in the NICU I always have a dream that I’m pregnant. And I never can figure out who my baby daddy is….LOL! Last time the dream was that I was having boy/girl twins and my dream husband painted the room half baby blue and half pale pink. I woke up crying because I hate pale pink. CRAZY!
- I wish my hair was long. Every summer I get hot and chop it all off and while it does grow fast, I want it long right now! :)
- I reeeeeeeally wish I had a Pumpkin Spice Latte right now! I’m addicted!
- I find it hilarious that more than a year after I brought her home with me, Sophie still hates Sunday aka Bath Day. Last night she literally shook to death making me chase her all over the house and then put up a huge fight in the sink so that we were both soaked and wasn’t happy about anything until it was over. And then she wouldn’t let my blowdry her so she was a tangles mess and snapped at me when I brushed her ears and tail out. The best part though was when I put a ponytail on top of her head because her bangs were in her eyes. I got “The Death Stare”. HA!
- I LOVE making wreaths (as I’m sure you know) and this weekend I started one for Allie, have one lined up for Meredith, and still have my sisters baby wreath to make!! I’m sooooo excited!!
Hope everyone is having a great Monday!!