This post contains affiliate links.
I’m officially on vacation so this What I’m Loving Wednesday link-up will probably be quick and more beachy (is that a word?) related! So here we go with today’s What I’m Loving Wednesday – beach edition!
- I’m loving laying in my bed and hearing the waves. :)
- I’m loving feeling the sand on my feet.
- I’m not loving that it rained our first day here…yuck!
- I’m loving all the yummy seafood I have been eating!
- I’m loving spending a week away from the real world.
- I’m not loving being away from my Sophie puppy for a week. :(
- I’m loving spending a week with my best friend.
- I’m loving that we might go swim with dolphins today!!
- I’m loving being able to document my trip on here so I can go back and see what we did…if you want to check out my first couple days (and these are just short daily recap posts, I will do a big post when I get home) you can check out Day One here, Day Two here, and Day Three here. Day Four will be up later today! Who ever thought I would be blogging from the beach one day?? Not me!! LOL!!
Happy Wednesday All!!