This post contains affiliate links.
I haven’t linked up with This Kind Of Love for What I’m Loving Wednesday in a while so here it goes!!
- I am LOVING OPI’s Cajun Shrimp! I have always loved this color but for some reason it’s my go to color this summer, it’s literally the perfect summer coral/pink.
- I am LOVING Clinique’s acne toner. My face has been breaking out like crazy this summer and this is the only thing that seems to help.
- I am LOVING my Nike Shox! I have weird feet and these shoes are the only shoes I can wear for 12 hours at work and not want to cut my legs off at the end of the day. Plus they are pink and silver and you just can’t beat that color combo. Am I right??
- I am LOVING this new amazing coral necklace I got the other day at a little boutique in Fayetteville called Riffraff…apparently I am obsessed with coral this summer and I can’t wait to wear it at the beach!!
- I am LOVING that fall is almost here!! (Hopefully) I can’t wait to wear my scarves and boots and for college football!! WPS!!
- I am also LOVING finding things for my new neice on Etsy!! I could just go crazy ordering things from there!! I have an addiction ya’ll…
Nicholl Vincent says
Loving your loves! Especially the toner-i love it!
Hope you’re having a great Wednesday! Drop by nichollvincent.blogspot.com and say hello!
Allie Tarrant says
I love OPI’s Cajun Shrimp! I had it painted on my nails during spring and had to go buy it at Ulta :)