This post contains affiliate links.
Today I am linking up with Amber from Brunch with Amber for It’s OK Thursday! Here goes…
- It’s OK to be one of the awesomely cool people on their laptop at Starbucks drinking a sweet beverage and playing online. HA! I wish I was that cool! I am at Starbucks though. Only because I am in between appointments and did’t want to go all the way home. But please let me still think I am awesomely cool. :)
- It’s OK to use all of your Groupons in one day and call it a mini spa day! This morning I had a mani/pedi and an eyebrow and bikini wax (TMI I’m sure but I am going to the beach next week and tust me ladies that had to be done…LOL). This afternoon I’m getting a facial and massage! Thank you Groupon!
- It’s OK to have a random song come on the radio and think about an ex.
- It’s OK to be lusting after the leopard flats that are on sale at Target this week.
- It’s OK to be leaving for the beach on Saturday and not have packed a thing yet….oops!!
- It’s OK to talk about my vacation waaaaaay too much on here…sorry!
- It’s OK to watch the show Here Comes Honey Boo Boo even though I said I never would. It’s like watching a train wreck ya’ll….it’s terrible but you just can’t look away!
- It’s OK to be super excited for college football and not really care to watch the game. I’m in it for the tailgating, cute outfits, and cute guys! HA!