This post contains affiliate links.
Today I decided to link up with littledaisymay and do What I’m Loving Wednesday! I love linkups, they are such a fun was to meet new bloggers!! And fortunately for me there are lots of things I’m LOVING right now so this should be a pretty fun post…
- Right now I love love love me some Pinterest! I joined a few months ago but never really got into it…I blame it on buying the house and moving…blah. But I recently found it again and am obsessed!!!! I think that will be a post all in itself later this week…
- I still love my Sophie girl. She is so much FUN!!
- I love that it’s almost fall and I had my first Carmel Apple Spice from Starbucks the other day.
- I’m loving my Razorbacks!! WPS!!
- I’m loving everything about fall fashion from riding boots to scarves, to fun printed flats, and skinny jeans!! I just wish I could wear more of that stuff, anyone know where to find some wide calf riding boots??
There are some more things I’m loving but they can wait until my next post…don’t wait to give everything away all at once! A girl’s gotta keep a little mystery about her!
OMG – how amazing are Caramel Apple Spice’s? I am actually pretty jealous that you got to enjoy one today?
The are the definition of amazingness!!! (is that even a word?!) :)