This post contains affiliate links.
I’m linking up again with littledaisymay again this week for What I’m Loving Wednesday!!
- I am still loving Pinterest and this week I am drooling over all of the super cute fall decorations. I am loving all of the sequined and painted pumpkins and went to Target today and bought some craft pumpkins to try out my craftiness on!
- I am also LOVING riding boots this fall!! I want some reeeeeally bad. The only problem is that I have these huge muscled calves that I normally love because they are all toned and pretty BUT they are NOT made for riding boots. I found some on DSW’s website that were for wide calves and I was super excited and ordered them and got them today and they wouldn’t zip. Boo. I’m taking them back tomorrow.
- I know I posted about this in my last post but I am still super excited….I got my Erin Condren planner!!!!!
- Pinterest has also inspired me to go shop at antique/flea market type stores so I can find something to use my new found craftiness on. So Thursday my friend Elizabeth and I are going flea market shopping all day!!!! Girl day!!! She is way craftier than me but hopefully some if it will rub off on me…
- I love that it almost Halloween because I am hosting my first ever White Trash Costume Party at my house!! This is the first time I have had a party (or that many people) over at my house! I hope it turns out great! I am having trouble deciding on a costume…I am thinking something like Snooki on Jersey Shore, a pregnant bride-to-be, or a Texas Longhorn fan. Sorry to any Longhorn fans out there…I live in the middle of Hog Country and this would be a funny costume…LOL!
Guess that’s all I have for now…hope everyone has a fabulous Wednesday!!!
Leave a Reply